Bournemouth Show




Jen took me up to Bournemouth show yesterday, what a great day. Paula who is also waiting for a Lappie pup from Jen's litter even ended up in the ring (puppy stakes) she was so brave unlike Adam & I who declined Liz's kind offer.

Anyway good day was had by all and between the wind & short showers we must have had sunshine as I had a pink face when I got home.

As always the shopping was great, Paula & Adam did really well I think getting most stuff on their puppy list, but as I had already done a big chunk of my shopping at Paignton Champ, I was able to top up with some more brushes, a treat bag, gift for Jay who's at home puppy sitting, pet correctors and an arm band for when I pluck up the courage to go in the ring.

Tarkka's den is now ready for him, so I'm sure after the first week speeding past the next 6 weeks and 4 days might go a bit slower.

Paula & Adam are heading down to Devon later this week so George & I plan to meet up with them for a bite to eat & a drink in the evening (sure the pup's will be main topic of conversation).


2 comments:

  1. All that's missing is the puppy...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks nice and cosy :)

    We couldn't resist putting up our new fabric crate yesterday even though the puppy won't be able to use it at first...good stand in for the metal crate in our 'dog zone' until we pick ours up from Jen's later this week!

    ReplyDelete