Exciting weekend

What an exciting weekend, at 10pm on friday night we had the great news that the buyers of our home in Malvern are ready to exchange contracts next week and complete the following week which is a great relief.

Then at 4.30am I get a text letting me know Unikko has had her pups, at this stage 3 girls and 2 boys how ever this was to increase to 4 girls and 3 boys due to a couple of late arrivals. To hear more about Unikko's litter take a look at Lappvikens blog - link on the right hand side of the page.

We then had to het our act together otherwise we would not be ready to go camping next weekend so off we went and bought a battery for our folding camper and lots of other new bits (I was like a child in a toy shop). So we are nearly ready to head off to Newbury for next weekend.

Tarkka and I have also been keeping the cycling up we have been out together for the last 4 days even through the poaring rain which involves coming back very muddy and soaked (both of us) don't you just love bank holiday weekends. George's bike should be fixed tomorrow so will re-join us but for now I'm really enjoying the trips out just Tarkka and I. It's also really great that we can cycle straight from our house as the cycle trck that runs along the old railway line and river is literally down the road.

Josh has gone away with friends of ours for half term week so with Tarkka sleeping off the bike rides/walks and no Josh the house is really quiet.

I've taken some video footage of Tarkka and I out and about however having problems moving it off my phone but watch this space as I will get this sorted in the next few days.

Hope you are all having a lovely bank holiday weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment