First full day and full it's been

Ok so it's been a long time since I saw 4.20am I don't recall Tarkka getting up this early.

Anyway Tarkka came to tell me that the little thing was making a noise so all outside in the garden yes in the heavy rain. Laatu was brill he had a dry crate and was crying coz he wanted to go wee. Of course when you have one you can then pop them back in their crate and go back to bed but as I now have 2 lappies they had other ideas. So after an hour of playing rough and tumble while I had a cuppa I put Laatu back in his crate so Tarkka and I could sneak back up to bed for another couple of hours.


When we all finally got up it was breakfast and then a bit of play in and out of the garden dodging the rain (that's me and Tarkka, Laatu doesn't worry about getting wet).

George then took Tarkka for a walk and Laatu went in his crate more sleep, while I got some stuff done around the house.

Tug was then on the cards as Laatu emptied the dog's toy box and tried to work out what Tarkka would play with him.

Now very tried Laatu went for a long sleep in his crate while I did a quick food shop and caught up on a few things.

While out I bought a couple of bones and a bag of carrots, the idea was that Tarkka could have a bone and Laatu a carrot, however I forgot to explain this to the dogs so in the end after getting fed up with switching them I get them both a carrot and a bone each while I had a cuppa then the bones came up and went in the fridge so carrots became the new bones in the game.



I'm now sat typing this with Laatu and Tarkka fast asleep by me at the kitchen table.
And relax
 Lappy life is good.

x

4 comments:

  1. He looks so at home! just lovely:))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ps wouldn't let me post through google! Love susanne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look like bessy mates already!
    Andy

    ReplyDelete