It's still dark outside

Well with day one under our belt and withbones and lot os play I had hoped for a later start to the day but oh no 4.20am Laatu starts crying to go wee. I'm sure Tarkka wakes him so they can play.

So yet again in the early morning rain the 3 of us are out in the garden but today I'm minus my glasses so I'm squinting to see if Laatu's gone wee before hearding them both back in the house where I made a decission that Laatu was going back to bed.

In fairness he took this ok I think because it was still dark and I made Tarkka come up stairs with me. Yes more sleep yippee.

5.10am crying to go out I stumble down the stairs nearly falling over Tarkka in his bid to beat me to Laatu, lord knows why he can hardly let him out in the garden for me.

Supprised to see Laatu had wet the paper but no worries as he went straight out and went wee.
  

Realised I had no chance this time of getting back to bed so I made a coffee while Tarkka played really gently with Laatu, wish I could say the same for Laatu who has started storking Tarkka like a wild animal and leaping out at him from under furniture. He did it to me a couple of time and I have the rips in my PJ bottoms to show for it, he's mad.

After lots of rough and tumble play, all the toys came out of the box one at a time, Tarkka decided he was going to pinch some of the toys (they are mainly his after all) and take them up on the sofa in the dinning room. This just allowed Laatu to invent a new game of lets pull Tarkka off the sofa, he he he.


6.15am and they are showing signs of slowing up so back in his crate Laatu goes and up to bed I head taking the stairs 2 at a time. Tarkka stayed i the kitchen in case laatu woke up.

The rest of the family got up at 7am and I decided to let them enjoy the sharpness of Laatu's teeth for a bit so I could snooze until the noise from downstairs got to loud. Josh calling for George, Tarkka and Laatu barking at each other, don't they get it I'M TRYING TO SLEEP.

So back down I come and it's lovely as I now have 2 lappys that come say hello and want a morning hug or did they just want feeding hum well they will have to wait.

Naz took Tarkka for his hour walk while Josh went off to school 9with an extra few holes in his socks) and George escaped for a day in the office to drink coffee in peace.

Laatu when back in his crate (it's like a yoyo) while Tarkka was out for his walk and again went back to sleep.


When Tarkka got back I fed them both but here we have a new game. Tarkka is waiting for his new crate to arrive so I feed him by his bed. Laatu gets fed in his crate. I put Tarkkas food down first then Laatu runs into his crate and I put his food down and close the crate. 5 mins later Laatu is screaming to get out. Me being half asleep thinks bless he wants to get out to the loo but oh no in a blink of an eye his out of the crate and head first in Tarkkas food shoving Tarkka out of the way :-( so I now have to restrain a 7 week old puppy from bullying Tarkka out of his food. Even worse I check Laatu's bowl and he's only eaten half his breakfast.

Anyway rest (poor choice of words) of the day has gone well mainly a routine of garden, play, sleep and a bit of food when Laatu has time or if I put it in Tarkka's big bowl.

 With an hour to go until school kicks out I'm off to have a nap on the sofa as I get the impression we might have a few visitors after school come calling for Josh and to see the new pup, hope they have tough skin and thick socks.

Lappys don't you just love them.
Wearing my new collar and ID tag

2 comments:

  1. Gosh he looks so grown up already! Fantastic update, hugs from susanne and the gang xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's all Tarkka's food he's eating lol xxx

    ReplyDelete