Days Out

Yep that's right we are now out in the big wide world.

First trip was to the railway station, what fun. Tarkka was not spooked at all, he seemed to really love it. Lots of fuss from people waiting to get on trains people getting off trains, taxi drivers & railway staff, even a train driver stopped to ask after him & give him a cuddle.



Next trip was to the beach, family trip late sunday afternoon. Josh loved skimming stones to the point that I had to call to him asking him to look down, yes he was knee deep in the sea.



Tarkka had a fab time, digging in the sand, paddling in the sea and sniffing through the seaweed. Not to mention all the dogs and people he met.



Monday involved a trip to the vet, he's now microchipped and weighs 5.15kg's. Unfortunately they day turned into a bit of a disaster with the vets giving me the wrong dose of worming tablets which caused Tarkka to be very sick. Thank god I had Jen and Jay on the end of the phone for support. Needless to say I've made a formal complaint to the vet and had an apology. but that doesn't take away the fact that Tarkka was v poorly & I was scared stiff.



If I sit in the big plant pot I might grow..........................

Anyway Tarkka is now back to normal, barking at the TV (Shelly he loved Snow Buddies) and ripping up newspaper normally when George is still reading it.

I made the mistake of letting him in the front room yesterday for 2 mins while I opened the curtains. 10 mins later found him chewing up one of Joshs sweatbands (match of the day ones he had just got) shhhhhhhhh don't tell Josh I've been able to fix it and put it back without telling Josh.

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like Tarkka had a great time at the beach!!! I can't wait to take Ahsoka... Maybe this Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't believe your vet got the wrong dose. I'm not suprised you were scared stiff!!

    Glad he's back to his normal self now.

    Really looking forward to the weekend and our little walk/ renunion/drink at the pub :)

    Adam

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Nik, yes he had a fab time, don't forget to take your camera to the beach at the weekend.

    Yes Paula I was in a bit of a state, but Jen & Jay came to the rescue. We are so excited about the weekend. We have only just got in as we have been out with Tarkka at a big dog friendly park/woods.

    ReplyDelete